Re: [MV] Aberdeen- Convoy-for sale stuff and shopping list

From: l51940@aol.com
Date: Sat May 07 2005 - 09:27:09 PDT

Since I started this thread, I have to jump back in and say that my
truck not only has a yellow nose, but it has a turbo stack AND an
expanded metal grilleguard. All these items are gonna stay on too
along with my new 1990 ring mount.

Added to want list at Aberdeen. Looking for repro 50 cal. Can't spend
a ton.

Dave McConnell