Re: Does your M series B.O. drive light work?

From: chriscase (chriscase@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Sat May 07 2005 - 10:43:27 PDT

Actually that way of of starting an engine would almost work, but not as a
jump-start. It would charge up the dead battery, for 10-15 minutes. Then
disconnect/turn off switch and it might start on it's freshly charged
battery. Just like the little gizmos sold today that go from lighter socket
to lighter socket.

Can anybody email me on how to reply to this list? If I click on a poster's
name it goes to him, or this reply was as a new message, with only what I
could retype.

Chriscase@sbcglobal.net