(no subject)

From: SGM PANTANO (TRUKS1@msn.com)
Date: Sat May 07 2005 - 10:54:23 PDT

Here is a good one.. We are having MV's at our MG Shoot... Both the May and
june Shoots. The June Shoot is being put on by a different person.
He wants to feed on military Mess Trays.. We need 50 of them.! Does anyone
out there have a bunch !!
I am sure there are some out there..since there is no use for them I ever
knew of.. Eat on them.?? Hmm.. Maybe aboard ship. Dishes are in you know.!
Anyway..if there are any out there..let me know.. Thanks, Gene