RE: [MV]

From: Horrocks, Aaron (ACHb@pge.com)
Date: Sat May 07 2005 - 11:02:49 PDT

Gene & All,

Try Coleman's Surplus www.colemans.com

Item #312201
http://www.galleria-e.com/cgi-bin/Colemans.storefront/en/Product/312201

Mess Tray, Military Stainless Steel, Case of 25

Buy a Case and SAVE!! Genuine, Unissued/Unused, U.S. Military Mess Trays. Great for picnics, parties, camping, and cafeterias. This six-compartment tray measures 15½ in. L X 11 ½ in. X ¾ in. D. Rugged, durable Stainless Steel Construction, is dishwasher safe and stackable for convenient storage. These trays are military surplus, although very servicable they may have minor cosmetic blemishes. Made in the U.S.A.

$175.00 seems expensive for a case, but it works out to $7 per tray... Which is likely the best retail price you'll find around.

This and other militaria resources is covered in the "Airsoft Reenactor's Group Resource List"
http://www.aaronhorrocks.com/airsoft_reenactors_group/ARG-Resource_List.doc

Aaron Horrocks
Airsoft Reenactor's Group, NRA, Mopar Alley, MVCC, & Saint Jame's Grenadier Member
1952 M38A1
1970 Plymouth
1986 G.P. Medium