Re: [MV] Are we going to let this happen?

From: Carl & Kathy Cundy (mistymtn@gwtc.net)
Date: Sat May 07 2005 - 13:26:12 PDT

Yes Sir !!! I can personally relate to your comments concerning the
"dictator"
mentality "some" teachers have toward students. I know of far too many who
are control freaks -- "I'm boss & you're not". It's refreshing to me to hear
of somone
not completely bowing down. PROVIDED what story put forth is even somewhat
true.

I grew-up w/ Walter Cronkite signing off each evening w/ "And that's the way
it is".
As I became older I came to learn that so many things weren't as Walter
said.

I wish I could remember the exact words of General Patton -- something like
??

"IF EVERYBODY IS THINKING ALIKE, THEN SOMEONE ISN'T THINKING"

Ya'll have a nice weekend!

"QUICK" (SD) NEAR ELLSWORTH AFB

 '05 MARINE (MY SON)
 '70 M35-A2 (JEEP)
 '54 M215 (GMC)
 '54 M211 (GMC)
 '52 M135 (GMC)
 '51 M44 (REO)
 '53 M105-A1
 '67 M ?? (TOOL OUTFIT)
& no $$ or time to properly fix them all but I'm trying.