Re: [MV] Vietnam History Day - Huey Landing

From: Floyd Petri (fpetri@eastex.net)
Date: Sat May 07 2005 - 19:12:52 PDT

I think that it is great what you did for Vietnam History Day but I am
confused about something. How did you get the School Nazis to permit any
weapons of any kind on school property? I thought zero tolerance would even
arrest the Russians if they invaded since schools no longer have any common
sense and spend more time killing God than teaching history unless it is
Black History or Muslim History. I live in the sticks and if a kid forgets
to remove his rifle from hanging in the rear window of the pickup before he
comes to school he is arrested.

Floyd
Viet Vet