Re: [MV] Vietnam History Day - Huey Landing

From: Floyd Petri (fpetri@eastex.net)
Date: Sat May 07 2005 - 20:15:27 PDT

Well Bruce it sounds like you have a handle on it. Keep up the good work. I
have a 1959 Daimler Ferret Armored Car that is registered as a passenger car
that I drove a lot. It has a dummy .30 Browning in the turret. I have been
told don't bring it on school property or they will call the law and have me
arrested. Down here in the Deep South a lot of the schools have zero
tolerance for anything they just don't happen to like. It is more like a
medieval fiefdom than a 21st Century School. A 10th grader recently rode by
after school and off school property and "Mooned" a teacher and was arrested
and suspended. This is in a town population 285. Had to call the Sheriff 15
miles away to come hunt him down because we don't have a police force here.

Floyd