Re: [MV] CUCV starter relay - starters

From: Mike (michael@tsixroads.com)
Date: Sun May 08 2005 - 20:53:40 PDT

Do you know if your NOS replacements were the new ones or the old ones? One of the reasons DRMO surpluses new in the box stuff in f condition is that it has been found unserviceable. I assume that any relays in the supply system at the time would have been surplussed and could have found there way into a dealers hands who could have sold them as NOS.

I was also wondering if there was a MWO to replace the relays in service or were they just replaced with new style ones if they failed? Is there a place to check for a list of MWO that were ordered for a particular vehicle?

Mike