Military Tires Wanted

From: Floyd Petri (fpetri@eastex.net)
Date: Mon May 09 2005 - 02:11:52 PDT

I need some 9.00 - 16 tires for my British Ferret. I have been told that
there is a place in Louisiana that rebuilds military vehicles and sells used
tires in very good condition for $60 each. Does anyone know where this place
is or how to contact them? If anyone knows of another place close to East
Texas please let me know. I can't afford shipping so will need a place no
further East than Ft. Polk Louisiana or as far South as Houston. Dallas
might be too far for a disabled vet to go.

Floyd