News from Russia and Belarus.

From: Nikolay (patio@mail.ru)
Date: Tue May 10 2005 - 03:25:19 PDT

    Hallo all.
    One more Soviet amphibious tank T-38 has been lifted from the river Neva in Russia, near to the city of Sankt-Peterbugr. This tank has been found in the river near to the first T-38 (I wrote about it earlier). Soviet amphibious tank T-38 which has been lifted by the first is already restored and established in the Russian museum, near to the city of Saint Petersburg. Second tank T-38 will be established in the same place.
    The old photo has been found out in archive. All these tanks are shown in this photo up to a ferry on a march. I shall have this photo later. Igor Devjatnikov speaks, there is a probability to find and lift all lost tanks on this ferry. They will be established on that place where they were forwarded. They will finish the ferry later 60 years.
    Personally I managed to find Soviet tank T-34/85 in Belarus, near to the city of Postavy. This tank is found on former military range. It is strongly damaged, but our club "Poisk" will restore it.
    Best regards,
Nikolay Panov.
V.Gastinec, 75-86
222310, Molodechno