Aberdeen Show

From: C. Wayne Tucker (c.waynetucker@myactv.net)
Date: Tue May 10 2005 - 03:40:10 PDT

Greetings to all my Friends traveling to Aberdeen. I will be at Spot
0-7,0-8 and 0-9 yellow section. Thursday and Friday. As always Cold Pepsi
and Water to my wandering friends.

I will be bringing Hummer parts, NOS High Back Seat (Drivers) and some new
control boxes.Brake parts. 2.5 Starter and general material. Found NOS WW
II Fire Extinguishers and will have them along.

I have a total rebuild Mule for sale with a lot of extra mule parts.
Be safe on your trip to the grounds. CW Tucker