Re: [MV] Aberdeen Show

From: cgarbee@ipass.net
Date: Tue May 10 2005 - 06:18:18 PDT

Just joining the rest of you in shameless promotion...

I'll be over in yellow t10 and u6, u5 and t9, u3 & 4 and t 7 & 8 (a bunch of us
from the south got these, not sure exactly which two are mine, so look for the
M37 with hood number USMC201137).

I did pull from my M37 parts trucks a pair of oil filter cans with brackets,
engine skirt that goes on the bottom of the frame on either side below the
engine, oil fill tube, outer windshield assembly, light brackets, radiator
support rods, starter, brake backing plate, steering box, and upper grill. I
also pulled some brackets off a 3/4 ton generator trailer and found some M151
heater kit parts as well.

Does anybody want a NP420 out of a M37B1? I have one that is in great shape, but
I no longer am running a stock transmission in my truck, so I don't need it as
a spare...

Also, I have an early model transmission from a M37 with PTO for sale.
Currently, it has a custom RangerOD mounted on the front (used for fitting it
up to a Chevy bellhousing/cluth) but I will be more than happy to separate the
the transmission/pto from the overdrive if somebody wants the combination for a
stock truck. I will also sell the entire unit for somebody wanting to repower.

I can also haul up a set of 900x16 Co-Op Grip Spurs with tubes if somebody wants
them, but otherwise, they are staying at home.

I will be arriving on Thurday with the East Coast Convoy and will stay through
Sunday morning...

cgarbee@ipass.net