Re: [MV] Aberdeen Show

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Tue May 10 2005 - 19:10:24 PDT

For anyone interested, I will be in the blue section Q5&6. If you want to say
hi, I'll either be there or walking around with my curly haired 3 yr old son
with me. Probably pulling a wagon with pneumatic tires. On Friday I'll be
wearing an OD tee shirt (not like everyone else). It will have a bad guy in
crosshairs on the back and says "Broward Sheriff, SWAT" Say hello if you can!
Kenny

PS I've got a 1.5 gas genset that I brought and won't be taking home if
anyone is interested.