RE: [MV] HMMWV smokes and loses oil pressure downhill

From: Vincent Bloom (vbloom@DUCTMATE.com)
Date: Tue May 10 2005 - 10:46:44 PDT

It didn't seem like it was water/steam in the exhaust, but that's a good point. I'll probably start with the fuel filter since it probably needs changed anyway, then work up in expense and complexity from there. We have another HMMWV that's basically a parts donor, maybe I can try swapping the pumps if I can't get it adjusted.

Who has good prices on manuals for HMMWV's? I'd prefer printed manuals, but I'd settle to get them on CD if the price was right.

Vince