Re: [MV] your papers, please

From: Patrick Jankowiak (recycler@swbell.net)
Date: Wed May 11 2005 - 19:17:07 PDT

RFID requires the detecting probe to put out enough power to
actuate the RFID transmitter. Kind of like a badge reader. It
should be easy to detect the interrogatron(TM).

Really though the embedded chip or RFID device is very easily
silenced by careful application of electrical energy.

-(These aren't the droids you are looking for.)-
These aren't the droids we're looking for.
-(we can go about our business.)-
You can go. Move along.

The fingerprint is now required for the drivers license anyway.

What I would expect to see in a national ID's data, among other
abominatiuons, would be a classification of "military(specific
type)", "citizen(born or naturalized)", "Texan(yes/no)"
"foreigner(country, visa type)", "felon(detail)", "sex
pervert(detail)", "illegal alien", "welfare", and "terrorist".
Not that it would encourage profiling or anything.. heh. it's a
slippery slope. They'll grind all our bones to make their bread
someday.