Re: [MV] CCW/CCKW Brake Experts

From: Steve & Jeannie Keith (cckw@comcast.net)
Date: Fri May 13 2005 - 13:17:51 PDT

It almost sounds like the actuation valve on the booster is screwed up.

Is the booster holding the brakes ON when the engine is running and you
have a hard pedal?

AHHHH Light dawns over Marblehead.... You probably have 2 check
valves in the hyd system. Remove the one from the master and try it.

The M35 and CCKW masters need the chack valve, the M135's do not.
Other than that, the 3 masters are the same!

Steve AKA Dr Deuce