Re: [MV] CUCV GEN 1 FIXED . DC/DC question

From: Greg Anderson (glanderson@alltel.net)
Date: Sun May 15 2005 - 08:35:25 PDT

What could draw more power than a snow plow set up.I have been plowing for 3
years know with the plow hooked to the front battery.No problems other than
maintenance issues.Greg

> > I would have to agree. Why bother with a 24 to 12v converter in a CUCV.
They are already out of balance, 10 more amps shouldn't make much
difference.

> > Has anyone tried tapping the top battery with an isolated 12v load? All
it does in most CUCV's is recharge the battery after the truck is started.
Most of the load is no the front system.

<mil-veh-digest@mil-veh.org>