Re: [MV] Jeep vandilized

From: Bill (bill@welovenh.com)
Date: Sun May 15 2005 - 08:33:52 PDT

This is a very sad and disgusting story.....

First make sure that you contact the store Manager again on Monday. Real
Store Managers with "real" power do not work weekends. The store also
has a head of Security who should be contacted too. He probably does not
work weekends either. "Real" store managers would drop everything to
help this individual...the underlings that work weekends are not
empowered to go beyond the Wally World Bible.

When you call you can act as an advocate for this person. A smart
manager sensing a pubicity oportunity or nightmare would jump on
this...don't be bashful about discussing with him the opportunity to
help this disabled Iraq war Veteran.

Also make sure you contact your local paper and relate the story of this
"savage" act by this scum to them with the same feeling that you relayed
it to us. A newspaper article should bring someone forward to report the
scum and may also get "assistance" in repairing the vehicle. You would
be surprised at the number of concerned citizens and businesses that
will offer to help him.

Good luck

Bill Wolf