Re: [MV] Hello Everyone........

From: Jeff (jcerniglia@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Wed May 18 2005 - 21:44:13 PDT

No Problem Chris, that's what's so great about this
list, basically a support group for a bunch of guys
addicted to MV's!! I'm glad we could all come together
and lend a helping hand. My Uncle who lives in Texas
also restored a M38A1, was supposed to be just a
hunting jeep when they started out but got out of
hand. welcome to the list!!!

Jeff Cerniglia
Bristol Ct
1954 M211