RE: [MVlist] OD 319 paint in Poland?

From: Nigel Hay MILWEB (nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Wed May 18 2005 - 23:02:20 PDT

On www.milweb.net there is a banner on main page for "War Paint" - all
shades available

-----Original Message-----
From: MVlist@yahoogroups.com [mailto:MVlist@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of
Brian Mead
Sent: 18 May 2005 23:06
To: MVlist@yahoogroups.com; mil-veh@mil-veh.org
Subject: [MVlist] OD 319 paint in Poland?

Could some of the European members of the list help this fellow? I'm sure
he'd like to either get the paint, or find out the proper mixture for the
paint.

Thanks,
Brian Mead

>From: war1@tlen.pl
>

>hello brian
>i found your site with willys
>
>nice work
>
>can you help me with code of green paint for willys
>
>i live in Poland and don't know where to find OD paint code
>
>i know that it was OD 319 but what is it now?or where to buy it
>
>incl some photos of my MB
>
>best regards

Give underprivileged students the materials they need to learn.
Bring education to life by funding a specific classroom project.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/FHLuJD/_WnJAA/cUmLAA/6XSolB/TM