FW: [MVlist] Unimog for Sale

From: Hutterer, John (MPAU) (john.hutterer@smiths-medical.com)
Date: Thu May 19 2005 - 09:58:54 PDT

John Hutterer
Sr. Eng. Lab Tech.
Smiths-Medical (Deltec)
651-628-7107

-----Original Message-----
From: MVlist@yahoogroups.com [mailto:MVlist@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Hutterer, John (MPAU)
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2005 11:28 AM
To: MVlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [MVlist] Unimog for Sale

All,

The State of Minnesota is auctioning off a Unimog this Saturday. It is
supposed to be a 1984 model. I looked at it yesterday and it is painted
orange and has a 7 or 8 foot wide two-stage snow blower attached. Has
something like 1800 hours on it. I know nothing about Unimog's, but this
one looks very nice. Some minor rust on the dump box. There is a PTO and
three-point hitch on the rear. This may be standard...I don't know.
Diesel engine. The sale is located in Arden Hills, MN at the
intersection of Interstate 35W and County Road I. It should begin at
about 0900. This vehicle is only one of a hundred, or so. Most are used
police cars and older state transportation fleet vehicles. I can't be
there, but thought that others might be interested.

John

John Hutterer
Sr. Eng. Lab Tech.
Smiths-Medical (Deltec)
651-628-7107

The information contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may be subject to legal privilege. If you have received this e-mail in error you should notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail, delete the message from your system and notify your system manager. Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. The views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused, directly or indirectly, by any virus transmitted in this email.

Smiths Medical is a Division of Smiths Group plc. Incorporated in England No: 362847 Registered Office: 765 Finchley Road London NW11 8DS, UK