MV's - PARADES

From: SGM PANTANO (TRUKS1@msn.com)
Date: Fri May 20 2005 - 08:20:34 PDT

Damn....sounds like some guys from a "foreign" country I would not want to
live in..??!!!!
Here in the FREE world, we do as we like. If you want to run around on a hot
day in full combat gear of a WAFFEN SS Unit...you do it. If you want to
dress in a WW2 Uniform with a bunch of other "wannbees" - you do it. In
Colorado, we are always in Parades with MV's. In my County, I am always
called on for Parades. This year they want my HMMWV and my Deuce.!! We are
American's...and we do as we please. Sounds like you need to elect Americans
in the areas of complaint. At our recent MG Shoot..we had "wanabees".. So
what..who cares.. They look good and are gentlemen..even the WAFFEN SS
guys....We all had a good time..and that's what it is about.. Share the
HOBBY...with whoever wants to be affiliated with MV's...This is AMERICA..not
AMERIKA..!
Carry on... Gene