Re: [MV] Honor and respect for history

From: Mil-Veh Co. (milveh@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Fri May 20 2005 - 08:41:07 PDT

Some people might see a deuce as just another truck,
but I see it as just a little more than that. But, to
each his own and you're all welcome to your own
opinions, so don't get me wrong. I just know if I saw
mil veh's as just 4x4's or 6x6's, I wouldn't be
restoring them or even be on this list.

The association between a military truck and the
military it came from and the military who served the
country of origin and the country of origin to its
history and all that goes with it are just inescapable
links in my world, but like I said not everybody
shares my opinion.