Re: [MV] Honor and respect for history

From: mark@ehle.homelinux.org
Date: Fri May 20 2005 - 08:52:40 PDT

Well, I guess I'd be lying if I said that I don't like the attention that it
gets when I drive it in public, but when I bought it, it was the best deal for
the money ($3000 in 2002) as far as a medium-duty truck goes. I have used it to
haul all sorts of people and things here and there. I do not drive it to seek
attention, however, and I get the most enjoyment out of it simply driving around
the back roads of the county I live in with my wife beside me. We call it
our "convertible on steroids".

Mark