Re: [MV] The fear inside the MV Community as expresed on this list

From: multifuelreo@aol.com
Date: Fri May 20 2005 - 22:26:38 PDT

In a message dated 5/20/2005 3:49:45 PM Central Standard Time,
scherrert@missouri.edu writes:

The criticism on here about my event is coming from people who
have never met me, never talked to me on email

Perhaps that is the case with others, but you and I corresponded in 03
on this subject, and if needed to refresh your memory I can probably
find the emails and forward them to you or the list. I think I have
them filed under "Events flatly told not to bring M-series vehicles to."

Regards,
David Doyle