Re: [MV] MV's not allowed to participate in the Veteran's Day

From: joeyounginc@aol.com
Date: Sat May 21 2005 - 21:51:03 PDT

I can fully relate to portraying a particular character in reenactments.
I was a private, Enoch, in the 24th NJ Vol. Inf. while I was doing
War of Northern Invasion (Civil War) back in '64 - '86. So realistic,
people actually believed me that walking with a tree limb for a
crutch due to injuries I received in the war was actual. I guess they
thought they were talking to Enoch, the ghost. I knew my
character, got his archives records.
Wanna feel exluded? Try joining the biker club I belong to by riding
on something besides a Harley.
Joe Young
Ps: A wannabe back in those days was somebody dressed in Big Yanks
work clothing. I want to be authentic, but don't know how.