That says it all

From: joeyounginc@aol.com
Date: Sat May 21 2005 - 22:10:28 PDT

>intentionally or unintentionally. My belief only. I am a history
buff, a
>military vehicle enthusiast, and a weekend mechanic - nothing more.

Yep, that's me, too. I have three large garages loaded with
mil-vehicles,
from am a truly restored 1945 MB , Mule, M151A2 (true restoration) and
others including 5-tonners. It's a hobby. My path can't be changed.
Do watcha wanna do and I'll still do what I wanna do (see above quote).
Come on guys, get with the hobby. Enjoy. Drive em. Show 'em...
Joe Young
MVPA # 12311 (and a staunch supporter of same)