RE: [MV] Mmmmmm..... MULTIFUEL????

From: Nigel Hay MILWEB (nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Sun May 22 2005 - 10:02:26 PDT

You can all take comfort that I once drove a GMC CCKW to a show dressed in a
rather crumpled business suit. Having had a late night friday that rturned
into an epic that finally involved my arrival at home at 9am I just fired up
the GMC and went off to the show, without a shave or change into something
more appropriate - I did of course re-tighten my tie. I got more strange
looks than the re-enactors, till they noticed the equeally dishevelled
secretary in the cab..... oh happy days,