Re: [MV] frauds on eBay

From: Everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun May 22 2005 - 14:40:59 PDT

Oh yes I have dealt with Ebay and Pay pal

Perhaps we all have had different experiences -- Paypal still owes me money
that a customer sent to them as payment for something I sold him on Ebay --
22 months has passed and Paypal says they have no record, customer sent me
the confirmation that paypal sent him. At that time I had a Paypal account.

A few years ago I paid for merchandise with postal money order, it did take
post office 90 days to act after I complained about not getting my
merchandise, but shipper gave me my money back.

My Ebay account was hijacked few months back, I discovered when I got an
email about my offering a laptop computer -- which I knew nothing about. I
contacted Ebay and they pulled the item - but charged me the listing fee..
Ebay must get their money somewhere I suppose.

One more instance, I was high bidder on a small item, seller would only
accept payment in CASH, this was not stated in offering. I would not mail
cash. He would not accept any other form of payment. Ebay considered that
my response was not proper gave me a black mark. I suppose I could have
sent money in mail and asked for confirmation, however when I asked
postmaster he said confirmation only confirms that the envelope I put in
mail here was received there - does not cover contents, he could have said I
mailed empty envelope.