MV's not allowed to participate in the Veteran's Day

From: Scherrer, Tim (scherrert@missouri.edu)
Date: Sun May 22 2005 - 16:41:04 PDT

The answer is no....there are politicians, companies who paid to support the event and no they are not all veterans.

Tim Scherrer

________________________________

Sent: Sun 5/22/2005 2:40 PM
To: Military Vehicles Mailing List
Subject: Re: [MV] MV's not allowed to participate in the Veteran's Day

My guess would be probably not, but they aren't portraying them either. I'm
sure the marching band is trying to pass itself off as a marching band and
henceforth for the classic car club. I promised myself I wouldn't get involved in
this thread but I lied. My question is to the re-enacting group. What
re-enacting goes on in a parade? Just curious! In 2003 I drug my little collection of
2 deuces to OH. I was honored to ride in my truck with a Iraq combat vet as
the driver. Seems this young lady drove 5 tons in Iraq and asked if she could
drive my M35A2. That was an honor I'll not soon forget.
Standing down!
Kenny