A what is it question

From: M151 (m151@cox.net)
Date: Sun May 22 2005 - 17:14:22 PDT

One of our club members picked up a windshield section, for lack of better
name to call it, and is trying to identify to a particular vehicle.

It is a five segment canvas windscreen with transparent panels in each
segment. In between each panel is a metal rod that sticks down, I would
guess to mount the windscreen to the vehicle. The end panels taper down a
bit and the three center panels all are pretty much the same size. The
bottom of the canvas on each panel is sewn so that it will form a flap, I
would guess to seal against weather. There is a pouch that this fits into
when it is all folded up and has this number on the outside of the
pouch........19207-11589494 The whole pouch is about 16 by 16 inches (this
is a guestimate only). A guess would be a windscreen for some sort of
armored vehicle perhaps? Bren gun carrier maybe or maybe a small tank
drivers position?

I do not have a picture, sorry.

Can anybody tell me what this might have been for? Driving me crazy because
it seems like I have seen a picture of this thing somewhere, but can not put
my finger on it.

Somebody out there must have a clue, I sure don't!
David Brubaker
MVPA # 18115
KCØNZN
Owner - M151A2