RE: [MV] WeeBee Webbing

From: Rich Sherman (richs@volcano.net)
Date: Tue May 24 2005 - 18:07:19 PDT

I have a new top for my command car (WC57) from Beachwood and it is nice, I
just have to figure out how to attach it to the frame. One time at a MVPA
convention in San Jose, Ca I talked to him about a cab top for a German 404
Unimog, he said that he didn't have any but could make one if he had a
pattern. I sent him an old but intact one and never heard back.

I've met Dave P. (WeeBee) at events out here in Ca and aside from
appreciating that he comes all this way, his stuff is first rate. He gets
all my business now, too.