Re: [MV] Aervoe Paint

From: Jeff (jcerniglia@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Wed May 25 2005 - 16:00:29 PDT

Well I had good initial results with the 24087 i
painted my M37 with but then again I sold the truck
soon after I finished the resto. I've seen the truck
around town and it now has absolutley no gloss at all.
So with that said, I don't think I would use it again,
although I have two gallons of 24087 and about 4 cases
of spray cans I bought to do my M211. Anyone need some
paint?? ;)

Jeff