Re: [MV] Why didn't I think of this! OT

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Wed May 25 2005 - 18:49:07 PDT

   " Vehicles equipped with the ProPulse drive can serve double duty as
on-site AC power sources. The system generator is powerful. It can produce
up to a maximum of 400 kilowatts of electricity - enough to power 250 to 300
typical American homes. "

Let's see, that's 1.3 to 1.6 kW per house. I guess their concept of a
"typical American home" differs from mine. I think they are off by a factor
of ten. My stand-by generator, which feeds a sub-panel, powers the water
pump, fridge, furnace, and a few lights and receptacles in the core of the
house. It's a 9 kW unit, and it's maxed out when things start up.

apbloom