Re: [MV] Aervoe Paint, Pics Please?

From: Ron (rojoha@adelphia.net)
Date: Thu May 26 2005 - 12:43:07 PDT

Hi Mike....

Photos are basically useless due to variations in light angle, film type or
the photosensor or lenses. As are color chips found on the internet. Check
out the color 'chips' on the Aervoe site if you don't believe me.
    Aervoe knows SOME of their paint is/was crap, and if they tell you
otherwise, they are blowing copious amounts of smoke up your anti pie hole.
The problem and complaints have existed for years, and is the reason why
Gillespie paint is rarely found at rallies after the first day, but copious
quantities of Aervoe can still be found as vendors pack up.
    We are to believe that Aervoe either has never done paint ageing or
exposure tests, or ignored their results? Not to mention numerous complaints
over the years.

    I sense you are being given the 'Govt. Liquidation Customer Service
Sincerity Concern' mantra.
    To paraphrase a current TV ad, "What's in your spray gun?"

    Ronzo
    One of the few exceptions to the Aervoe pinky green rule (so far at
least)