Re: [MV] Nigerian

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Thu May 26 2005 - 13:18:34 PDT

The story so far: (read from bottom up):----

Look my friend you ask to much questions simply because i
want to order from you, Meanwhile we both are making profit
from this transaction.And i'm paying for it you are not
givin me for free.

I'm a graduate of george town university washington dc.
Bellow is my address in the state.

5104 Executive Boulevard,
   Hubor Heights,
    Ohio 45424
    USA

So quote me asap if this interest you then if otherwise,
you should forget it.

Harry.