Re: [MV] Nigerian

From: Ryan Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu May 26 2005 - 13:32:18 PDT

At 4:18 PM -0400 5/26/05, m35products wrote:
>The story so far: (read from bottom up):----
>

>Look my friend you ask to much questions simply because i
>want to order from you, Meanwhile we both are making profit
>from this transaction.And i'm paying for it you are not
>givin me for free.
>
>I'm a graduate of george town university washington dc.
>Bellow is my address in the state.

I dunno, there could be some morons from George Town University that don't know= you're supposed to put a comma after the city.

>5104 Executive Boulevard,
> Hubor Heights,
> Ohio 45424
> USA

He might also not know as a graduate of GW, that it's Huber Heights, not Hubor Heights.

Ask him how far from I70 he is. You have a Load of parts going down I70.

Map of the area....
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=5500+Executive+Blvd,+Dayton,+OH+45424&spn=0.020569,0.031165&hl=en

--
--
-                 Data Center Operations Group                -