Re: [MV] Marine's Used Car lot

From: Bruce Kalin (convoy@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Thu May 26 2005 - 15:29:37 PDT

There are several reasonable explanations for this:
1. A lost Navy Seal Team surfaced their sub under the vehicle
2. The Green Berets thought it was an Al Keida attack Toyota and shot it up
3. An Air Force pilot, after a night of partying, thought it was a
stealth bomber and tried to fly it off a carrier.

In any case, I am sure that when the Marines saw the results, they put
the vehicle on the side as a simple repair to be completed in the field,
as soon as the mechanic came back from Faluja, where he was single
handedly controlling 100 insurgents, until the army could get some rest.
Bruce