WLA The force is strong in this one....

From: Ron (rojoha@adelphia.net)
Date: Thu May 26 2005 - 16:16:31 PDT

About 2 years ago a gentleman in my club decided to sell his pristine WLA. I
brought a friend over to see it, but he wanted a bike to restore, not a
restored bike. He ended up with a one owner 48 EL, which he finished last
fall.
    Now he's on the hunt again, He can buy a complete, NOS, WLA for approx
$12k, albeit all in parts, but he would prefer a complete bike to restore,
not assemble a 'parts kit' which he feels would not offer a challenge beyond
a large model kit.
    I now have the chance to seduce him to the dark side of the HD world,
that of no chrome and OD paint.
    Anyone know of someone who has an older restoration that needs to be
redone or a basket case that they think may never be 'gotten to'?
    Please have them contact me and I'll get it to Pete. He hates computers,
so I get to interpret things for him.
    Thanks, Ron