** What the H is Idaho made of...***

From: Steve & Jeannie Keith (cckw@comcast.net)
Date: Fri May 27 2005 - 14:30:48 PDT

I have begun restoring my Chevrolet K51 Panel truck that I bought sorta
on Ebay a few years ago. I took it outside to pressure wash the caked on
gunk etc and any loose paint.

The 3200 psi 4gpm pressure washer was no match for Idaho durt! I have
NEVER seen this and I have cleaned many HMVs with this pressure washer.
There was a mud wasp nest and I put the pressure washer nozzle up to one
of the holes and it remained...! If I go slowly, the pressure washer will
remove
paint normally!

Again, I have never seen anything like this. When I took out the
transmission,
I had to get some of the caked on gunk away from the bolt heads. Not with a
screwdriver you don't. I had to use a wood chisel and hammer!!!!!

What the hell gives in Idaho?

Steve AKA Dr Deuce