Re: [MV] HMMWV list and definition

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Sat May 28 2005 - 06:11:40 PDT

Maybe I'm just speaking for myself but the HMMWV seems to be out of reach for
the commoner. Sure, just about any schmuck can go over to Toyota World or
Podunkt Chevrolet and spend $40,000 on an SUV but I'll bet a deuce against a
mountain of donuts that GMAC won't be loaning $40,000 on an M1026 no matter how
nice it is. I like em a bunch but don't do much with them because of this. If
anybody wants to trade one for a nice running and dependable deuce or an 11 yr
old crew cab with 200,000+ miles, I'm all ears.
Kenny