Re: [MV] HMMWV list and definition

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Fri May 27 2005 - 05:54:44 PDT

I just thought it would be a very valuable resourse for us HMMWV owners to
share information and repair parts but the post did not muster much of a
response. I collect German Lanz Bulldog farm tractors and some guy in
England has a list of everyone known throughout the world who owns one of
them. Its about twenty times as large as a collector might think it would
be, just as an example, and he tells me that NOT everyone wants to be
identified as an owner. I can't imagine why other than perhaps he don't
want his soon to be exwife to have any knowledge of the value or maybe he
don't want to be known in case someone might pay a visit about 0300 hours
and lighten his collection.

Sonny