Re: [MV] HMMWV list and definition

From: Darrell Ramsell (daram@comcast.net)
Date: Sat May 28 2005 - 23:10:12 PDT

I originally had some problems getting a loan for mine. The biggest problem
was proving the value of my vehicle to them. As you all know, you can't
just look it up in Kelly's blue book. But once I showed my credit union
this web site http://www.xhumvee.com/configurator_military.htm# they said
okay but I needed 20% down. And that's all their was to it.

Darrell