Re: [MV] HEAT TO GO: New Hot Beverage Bag for Soldiers

From: Don Low (odonlow@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun May 29 2005 - 17:40:54 PDT

Thanks Some of the guys have those in the club, (will pass that to them
However I have the soft green bag that can heat 4 mre's
and WATER, IF I can find the bags !

From: V SCHWARTZ <vsaws@optonline.net>
To: Don Low <odonlow@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MV] HEAT TO GO: New Hot Beverage Bag for Soldiers
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 20:02:18 -0400

hey don here is the nsn# for the mre heater-n.s.n.7310-01-387-1305 if you
need any other info on it i can be found in tm10-7310-241-12&p these unit
were made by elecrothermal inc 275 morristownrd po box68 Gillete nj 07933
ihave one here on my lap vinny
----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Low" <odonlow@hotmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2005 2:05 PM