Re: [MV] HEAT TO GO: New Hot Beverage Bag for Soldiers

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun May 29 2005 - 18:31:19 PDT

OK Now I understand a little better, Like they say a picture is worth a
thousand swords or something like that. If you don't find a military source
for your water bags try this link
http://www.nitro-pak.com/product_info.php/products_id/383?osCsid=8b3db2c401a0cc1679b6139051ca2b1b
according to the ad they can be heated or frozen. Wayne