Aervoe Paint - Keeping fingers crossed....

From: Mike Maynard (mike@wesleyscott.com)
Date: Mon May 30 2005 - 18:20:10 PDT

Well, the paint is done. I had to continue with the Aervoe in order to get
the truck finished in time for the Parades today. Looks really good, and
thanks to Jeff at Aervoe for giving me a good idea of how to thin the paint.
One does wonder why they just don't put it on the can if they know!

I am very happy with the outcome, and I am hoping that it continues to look
this nice. I know that everyone has had trouble in the past, but I try to
be an optimist :-D

Pics can be seen below, there is a couple of albums there, one of how it
looked as purchased (pics courtesy of Brian at BRTruckparts, where I bought
it from), and there is an album called paint. The link may chop in the
email, so it might have to be cut and pasted in two parts.

http://www.wesleyscott.com/modules.php?set_albumName=Blazer&op=modload&name=
gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php

Also, here is a link to pics of my deuce along with its Dump project... same
theory applies on the long link.

http://www.wesleyscott.com/modules.php?set_albumName=Deuce&op=modload&name=g
allery&file=index&include=view_album.php

Feel free to leave comments on the pics!! I welcome them...

I hope everyone had as good a Memorial Day as I did...
Mike