Re: [MV] Aervoe Paint - Keeping fingers crossed....

From: Bobby Joe Pendleton II (bjpendleton@charter.net)
Date: Tue May 31 2005 - 16:47:21 PDT

Automotive paint is not marketed for the individual, it is marketed for the
professorial painter. It is hard say how much thinning a gallon of paint
will need. it may have set around awhile and thickened up.A seasoned painter
will know through experience when it is the right consistency to spray well.

Southern by the grace of God
"I...Shall Remain Confederate"