PAINTS..M SERIES

From: SGM PANTANO (TRUKS1@msn.com)
Date: Tue May 31 2005 - 18:18:06 PDT

Don't know if you are all aware of this or not.. BUT, HENTZGEN - the
manufacturer of paints for the US ARMY..-- MILITARY in general.. They will
sell direct to you. Why screw around with all the funky paints out there for
M Series vehicles.. Buy the real stuff. I have been using the real CARC
since it came out.. Just did a flawless Deuce.... The real stuff does a far
better job than any after market paints... It is very forgiving..and wears
like iron. Just have plenty of fresh air...I always shoot outside. Sometimes
when I shoot inside.. I used a vacuum cleaner -- with the blower part
blowing air into my helmet... Works like a charm...
At 66..I would say that the paints will not harm you if you use common
sense. Been painting since 1953...when I painted a 1952 Buick...RED.. Still
remember it..!
Gene