MVs 24 volts and batteries

From: l51940@aol.com
Date: Thu Jun 02 2005 - 08:04:18 PDT

Reading the recent "jumping 24 volt" posts reminded me that my 6tls in
my m35a2 are 4 years old. They have gotten to this age with absolutely
zero maintenance. In fact, the first time that I have ever looked
inside to check the water level was 2 or 3 weeks ago. The truck is run
every week during the decent weather and is started every couple of
weeks during the winter. I do keep it inside a drafty barn (gotta
protect the Aervoe paint). Joe Young must have had a good batch of
batteries then.

BTW the new ring mount looks most excellent on my truck. Every kid in
town (even old kids) want to spin it around. The neighbors who don't
know me are concerned and we will keep it that way.

Dave McConnell