Re: [MV] Geography lesson

From: Mil-Veh Co. (milveh@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Thu Jun 02 2005 - 09:28:08 PDT

....and California would be slightly left of Hanoi,
except here we have one small advantage on the mid
west or the rest of America for that matter. We speak
more languages than any other place on earth ... se
hable espanol' - parle vous francaise - wir sprechen
deutsches - parliamo italiano - мы
говорим
русского
(<<<tried to type russian, don't know if you can read
it on your end) - nós falamos o português - also
mandarin, cantonese, hmong, ubonics, ghetto, jive,
Thai and at least a dozen more.

Europe's got nothing on the Peoples Republik of
Kalifornia when it comes to language...you walk 2
blocks in L.A. or S.F. and you can find somebody that
speaks your lingo. Our one redeeming quality!

...South Dakota would be considered Eastern Europe.